- Large apartment in a quiet side street in the middle of Zurich.
- It has 4 rooms, separate kitchen, large bathroom.
- Large basement.
- Bicycle parking area inside the building.
- Shared washing machines and dryers (2 each). There is no schedule and no time limits. We never have to wait for them. There is a large shared area to hang your clothes if you want to use it.
- Old apartment so there is no lift and no balcony. There is a shared green area with an outdoor table and chairs to have BBQs, etc. Other families live in the building.
- Neighbors are very nice, they are not noisy and also never complain if you make noise late. We never hear them so the walls must be pretty solid.
- Pets are allowed. We dont have cats (or any pets), we were just babysitting a friends cat when I took the pictures.
Note: I forgot to open the blinds to take some of the pictures, since we keep them closed in the bedrooms because the flat gets constant sunlight.
Why do we want to swap?
We used to live here as a WG (house share) and now that we are in a relationship, we would like a new place of our own. We are very flexible with when to move in. We are also open to move in without a swap.
What are we looking for?
- For a 3 (or more) room flat in Zurich, we are open to locations (central Zurich preferred)
- Balcony, terrace or garden is a must